[Coco] 128k Bubble Memory

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 26 15:36:41 EDT 2009

Well, if you were the only guy to loose his shirt during that timeframe, you
could consider yourself a failure.  The thing is, nobody got it all right
then, even a multi-million dollar a year company like Tandy managed to screw
the pooch.

I always thought you hardware/software entrepreneurs (You, Marty, Mr.
Barden, Keven Darling + dozens of others not on the tip of my tongue) were
the next best thing to GODS back then.  You knew so much, and were willing
to pass it on.  If you had kept it all to yourselves, the rest of us would
have been poorer for it.

I'm glad you tried.