[Coco] 128k Bubble Memory

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 26 08:00:48 EDT 2009

That was a tough break Dennis.  I remember when it first came out (I was
poor and couldn't afford it).

Doing some GOOGLEing yesterday, there is some interesting work being done
with bubble logics.  The thing I thought most funny was the units had to be
"heated" up to 30-40 degrees C just to operate properly.  Where would we be
today if all our computers doubled as a hot plate, and liked it<g>.