[Coco] Magazines and Indexes - missing issues

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 15 12:08:03 EDT 2009

Thanks Frank.  What I'm doing is populating the database with all the Coco
related articles from all the magazines/newsletters/publications I can get
my hands on.  I'm hoping some other people have the munged up copies.  If
for no other reason than to make them available on Malted Media.  When the
data base is done, it will go on Malted Media as well.  At that point,
finding that one article or tutorial series you remember from 20-30 years
ago will get a bit easier.

I'm not planning any reprinting or article modifications at all.