[Coco] Magazines and Indexes - missing issues

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Wed Jul 15 10:47:05 EDT 2009

I uploaded an entire CD where I had saved some of the issues. V3 nos. 2&3 were probably incomplete working copies that were on the CD, not sure now. Obviously I mis-named that one file! Glenside has the original discs and master copies, or had them. I donated to them when I quit printing, with permission to reprint as much as they wanted. I don't think they ever did anything, and they didn't mind that I put them up on the web. If Glenside does still have them they would be on 3.5" floppies in PM4 format. The last few were PM5, but I believe those are on Malted Media... may not be though.

I retain the copyright on the magazines, but anyone has my permission to archive as many copies as they can find, and make them freely available, as long as they are not modified. The only charges can be a reasonable copy and shipping/handling fee if put on CDs instead of downloaded. Must be free to download.

---------
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:13:56 -0400
From: "Paul Fitch" <pfitchjr at bellsouth.net>

Vol 3, Nos 2 & 3 appear to have been converted to PDF without the text to
many of the articles.  Lots of blank pages.

The 68mMar96.pdf file is actually the January 1996 issue.

It may be that your copies are currupt too, if you are the person who
originally put them on Malted.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"