[Coco] [Color Computer] Telnet program?

Charles Shrader charles.shrader at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:20:18 EDT 2009

I know of a utility called TCPSER:

"TCPSER turns a PC serial port into an emulated Hayes compatible modem that
uses TCP/IP for incoming and outgoing connections. It can be used to allow
older applications and systems designed for modem use to operate on the
Internet. TCPSER supports all standard Hayes commands, and understands
extended and vendor proprietary commands (though it does not implement many
of them). TCPSER can be used for both inbound and outbound connections."

I've used it with my Commodore 64 (works great!) but don't see why it
wouldn't work with a Color Computer as well...

Chuck