[Coco] [Color Computer] Telnet program?

Charles Richmond yahoogroups at aquaporin4.com
Sun Jul 12 14:43:24 EDT 2009

A few years ago on the web, some guy had his TRS-80 (*not* the Coco)
running a BBS on the web. It was connected to the internet via his
PC, and you could telnet into it. But the BBS itself was running on
the *actual* TRS-80 hardware and disks.

On Jul 12, 2009, at 11:38 AM, chargeron wrote:

> I use sterm 2.0 on a pc  connected to a coco3 using ultimaterm  via
> the rs232 pack and a null modem thingy...
>
> Works perfect!
>
> Ron Delvaux

|   Charles and Francis Richmond     richmond at plano dot net   |