[Coco] CoCo Forums information gathering

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jul 12 00:39:30 EDT 2009

At 08:47 PM 7/11/2009, you wrote:
>Not sure what's going on right now. I created a new account the
>other day. When I logged on yesterday (I think) my old account and
>posts had been restored. Now I cannot log in again. Guess Roger is
>still working on it....
>

>Brian

Your 2008 posts were there because I temporarily restored to a 2008
backup I found (I thought it was June 2009).  When the host restored
back to 7/5 (a backup made after the attack), we go back to what we
saw just after the attack, but I see the posts in the database...
they're just not showing up right now.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com