[Coco] Magazines and Indexes

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sat Jul 4 12:57:05 EDT 2009

Not sure where you came up with 68k. Nothing I mentioned has anything to
do with that. Sculptor runs on a os9 level 2 on a 6809 coco, and Open Office runs on
windows, Linux, Solaris, and Macs, none of which is 68k!  :-)

Thanks for the data base I will work with it, and see if I can do some conversions!

I do have one laptop with Works on it, although I don't use it. Hopefully it will have some
export functionality.  Will let you know how I get along.

Tim