[Coco] chromassette & silverware

John Eric jet.pack at ymail.com
Sun Jan 25 13:39:21 EST 2009

i've been looking and searching, the best answer i could get is that silverware was a "best of" type collection, of at least two different collections, of chromassette that rs in the USA had in their stores in late 80's. my uncle said they should be in all the stuff he gave me but i can't find them sadly, it would have been nice to have imaged them and uploaded them somewhere... je