[Coco] chromassette & silverware

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 25 12:07:55 EST 2009

I'm not positive, but I recall that Silverware was the cassette put out by
the same company but for the other early Radio Shack computers.

I do have most or all of the Chromasette magazine tapes, and these are all
saved to my Cloud-9 hard drive system.  Unfortunately I don't have a lot of
time right now to play with my Coco.  It will take some effort to image all
of these tapes, but hopefully by this summer, "life" will ease up a bit.

-- Steve --