[Coco] Connect CoCo Floppy drive to Windows PC

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Jan 16 01:21:21 EST 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:
> [...]

Been there, done that.  Went to nail an old board up for a brace for the
garage door opener I was installing, and my BIG Bostitch 28 degree framing
nailer, with 110 psi and 2" CC nails in it, folded those nails up like I was
trying to drive them into an 250 pound anvil.  I got another board...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)