[Coco] [Color Computer] Accessing "for sale" page

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Jan 15 13:47:49 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:07:20AM -0800, Neil Morrison wrote:
> I have next to no trouble with Yahoo and it's free.
>
> The real problem with Dennis' list is that there's way too much traffic for
> a mail list
>
> It needs to be on a web site with the threads separated out.
>
> That way you don't have to read it all or skip most of it. Life is too
> short.

Wow...well, you are welcome to your opinion. :-)

FWIW, I probably get more email on various Linux-related lists over
one weekend than I got on this list all last year...and FWIW, I think
more activity here would be better, not worse.

Also, you should investigate a new mail reader -- I have no
problem viewing separate threads on this list.

John