[Coco] [Color Computer] Accessing "for sale" page

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:47:30 EST 2009

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009, Neil Morrison wrote:

> I have next to no trouble with Yahoo and it's free.
>
> The real problem with Dennis' list is that there's way too much traffic for
> a mail list
>
> It needs to be on a web site with the threads separated out.
>
> That way you don't have to read it all or skip most of it. Life is too
> short.

You may want to use a threaded mail reader.  I have no problems at all
sorting through things.  On Linux / Unix, try Thunderbird (I'm enough of a
throwback that I use pine).

I'm with Gene on the subject of Yahoo.  Their approach to mailing lists is
wretched and I see no compelling reason to migrate this list.