[Coco] B&B XTROM

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 14 08:50:52 EST 2009

The XT ROM does not have anything hard coded into it concerning the
drive; it uses sector 0 like other OS-9 drives. The only exception is
if you want two different boots - if you are going to use the 2nd boot
then it used either track 128 or 129 (can't remember) for the
alternate boot track.

Sent from my iPhone
L. Curtis Boyle