[Coco] Monitor Adapters was >Re: *COOL* Look what I found! (VideoMod for CoCo2)

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sun Jan 11 04:28:44 EST 2009

I've got several RGB CoCo 1, 1a, 2, 2b and MC-10 with RGB output in my
collection. These were made for France (Europe) only. They even produce
the correct control voltages to select RGB via SCART. The place and
space on the main PCB, where the HF modualtor would normally reside, has
been used for the corresponding circuits. However, these are all 50Hz
PAL models (not NTSC) and have a french keyboard layout (not QWERTY).

Some pictures of the CoCo 2B board and RGB video sections:

http://dittel.org/CoCo/pcb_compl1.jpg
http://dittel.org/CoCo/pcb_compl2.jpg
http://dittel.org/CoCo/pcb_detail1.jpg
http://dittel.org/CoCo/pcb_detail2.jpg