[Coco] cocotape.exe available by request

John Eric jet.pack at ymail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:01:35 EST 2009

WOW! My Dad never told me it could do all of that! I am going to look into your Rainbow IDE. In fact I am going to sign up for an account on your site. I am going to look for your software there and purchase what I can, to show my support. Also, Allen Huffman is providing me with server space for my projects - if you want, you can republish anything I write. As soon as Allen gets me set up I'll send you the info if you wanna keep up with what I'm doing. I am certainly interested in your CoCoNET, even more so now that I see it's potential. I may try to design a decent disk controller that can be manufactured as cheap as possible, as you mentioned finding those to be a problem. I have finished (on paper only) a design for an 8 pack multi-pak, which is based extensively on the schematic of the 26-3124 - hopefully I can get a prototype up and running by mid-march (I am going to fund it with my tax return, as it seems to be a sought after item - not looking
 to make any money - it's just a hobby). Anyway, if I can ever be of assistance, just let me know - J. Eric