[Coco] *COOL* Look what I found! (VideoMod for CoCo2)

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:23:36 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "N8WQ"

> Hi Fedor,
> That looks like a SMT (surface mount) component layout. A SMT pc board
> would have to be made or you could use what us home brewer's call
> "manhattan style" construction. Or we could translate the project to
> "through hole" components. It would be nice to see the schematic though.
> LOL
> The BSR14 is a NPN general purpose amplifier.
>
> Alan Jones

 He's showing where on the RF modulator to make connections. The ckt he
built only has about three or four parts on it.
Usually this mod only require a transistor to invert and amplify the video
that goes into the modulator.
 Although I can't read what he's said, it looks to me to be an installation
guide for the little ckt. This is probably why there's no schematic of the
actual ckt.

George