[Coco] *COOL* Look what I found! (VideoMod for CoCo2)

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:01:42 EST 2009

Hi Fedor,
That looks like a SMT (surface mount) component layout. A SMT pc board
would have to be made or you could use what us home brewer's call
"manhattan style" construction. Or we could translate the project to
"through hole" components. It would be nice to see the schematic though. LOL
The BSR14 is a NPN general purpose amplifier.

Alan Jones
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home
http://n8wq.blogspot.com