[Coco] Coco4 thoughts

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:35:13 EST 2009

Hi guys,

Great discussion! Here is my 25 cents regarding marketing...

How about the CoCo as a cheap but powerful computer for poorer countries,
like Nicholas Negropontes "100-dollar computer" (now: *One Laptop Per Child*)?
Heck we could maybe even offer an even cheaper computer that would be
powerful enough for the basics and be a powerful tool for education and
extending the global village!

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Laptop_per_Child

There are other similar projects around. Check out the external links at the
bottom...

Cheers,
Fedor