[Coco] Bjork 1.90 Beta

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Thu Jan 1 11:31:29 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve" <6809er at bjork-huffman.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Bjork 1.90 Beta

> The "Bjork" CoCo emulator changed its name about two years ago to VCC and
> the latest version is 1.4 and was released in March 2008.
> Link: http://vcc6809.bravehost.com/index.html
>
> While I was honored that he named his great emulator after me, (he was a
> fan of my games) I had request that he change the name so people would
> stop thinking I was the one that created it.  (I was getting quite a
> number of emails thanking me for his program.)
>
> When someone has worked long and hard on such a key project for the CoCo
> community they should get all the credit!
>
> Steve Bjork

First of all I want to say thank you for all the games you wrote, they sure
kept me my brothers and my cousins entertained back in the day, I hope you
at some point write a sequel in 3D for Ghana Bwana.

Wow and for a moment I thought there was another emulator out there with
your name on it and was about to ask where to download it, so is VCC after
all, huh?