[Coco] Bjork 1.90 Beta

Steve 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Thu Jan 1 10:48:14 EST 2009

The "Bjork" CoCo emulator changed its name about two years ago to VCC
and the latest version is 1.4 and was released in March 2008.
Link: http://vcc6809.bravehost.com/index.html

While I was honored that he named his great emulator after me, (he
was a fan of my games) I had request that he change the name so
people would stop thinking I was the one that created it.  (I was
getting quite a number of emails thanking me for his program.)

When someone has worked long and hard on such a key project for the
CoCo community they should get all the credit!

Steve Bjork