[Coco] [Color Computer] Multi-Pak Question

seanrussoct08 seanruss at netzero.net
Fri Jan 30 14:36:17 EST 2009

Hi all coco-ers!

I have a quick question.  I have a multi-pak 26-3124 that i bought off
of Ebay a few years ago and haven't used it much.

I had a friend several years ago tell me that he thought you could use
one of these multi-paks to access more than one device at a time, but
i didn't think you could.  Could someone settle this for me? and if
yes, how do you?

2nd, if i buy the hardware from cloud9 to convert this to a coco3
capable multi-pak, will it never work on my coco2 again?

Thanks,