[Coco] Another *WOW* auction at Ebay

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 07:42:42 EST 2009

Perhaps I should start a blog or something to POKE some common sense
attention on these kind of Ebay postings:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400015657580

Not to take away the right anyone has into making some $$$, but whenever an
auction includes the words WOW and/or RARE in the headline, there is
something of a giveaway at the clueless nature of the noted auction... you
could get a eee PC for the asking price on this pair of CoCo products -
maybe a collector in dire need of them would pay the price. If it were to be
the prototype Black CoCo 3 I would take more than a second look at something
like this.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-