[Coco] See lot more CoCo greats at the CoCoFEST was:CoCo Wireless RS-232 Pak

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:50:59 EST 2009

Sadly, I will not be able to make it to the CoCofest, because I'm
already taking a trip the weekend before:   Anyone near the Milwaukee
area on the 21st and 22nd might want to check out the Midwest Gaming
Classic:

http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

This is a pretty huge event.  Tournaments, free-play arcades and
pinball, vendors, and a 'museum' area of probably every gaming console
that has ever existed.  Many of them playable, I'm most likely going
to bring all my CoCo carts to it.

That one I managed to get the wife to agree to drive from St. Louis
to.  The CoCofest, probably very unlikely...