[Coco] CoCo Wireless RS-232 Pak

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Feb 26 09:27:46 EST 2009

On 25 Feb 2009 at 15:10, Roger Taylor wrote:

> At 02:25 PM 2/25/2009, you wrote:
>
> > >Two DECB, OS-9, or NitrOS-9 CoCo's should be able to talk to each
> > >other using the pak's EasyConnect mode which is initiated by both
> > >CoCos using a certain command sequence.  A cable-replacement mode
> > >is started and the rest is just an invisible null-modem serial
> > >cable as far as the CoCo is concerned.
> >
> >That doesn't seem to address using a BT mouse with the coco though?
>

> I'm not sure if the pak can use a BT mouse or not.  There's too many
> gadgets out there that one would have to test on their own.
>
> --
> Roger Taylor

Roger

BT mice, keyboards and such are Human Interface Devices(HID). Your BT
module would have to, I believe,  support HCI profile at least. SPP is
simply a serial cable replacement.

Roving Networks and other make modules that can handle all the various
profiles of BT. The EB101 module is not a bad one for its use and from
what I gather your intentions are.

good work

james