[Coco] Colorama BBS

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 00:29:59 EST 2009

Yeah, I ran CoBBS when it first appeared in RainBow Magazine. Then I called
Richard Duncan and made arrangements to visit his house and see the system
he had running. Very impressive-2 coco systems working together. I ran it
for about a year and a half while I was in California, then I bought
Colorama and ran it for another 2. Each were good systems in their own ways.
I still prefer Colorama, though, and I'm hoping someone still has a copy of
the software.