[Coco] Colorama BBS

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 00:23:32 EST 2009

I've ran CoBBS, and modified it... unfortunately I no longer have the disks I had for that one. (It was the one published in The Rainbow starting Nov 1985) There was an update later for it to help it run properly on the CoCo 3.   If ya look around RiBBS is a good one too... just need to know OS-9 decently. Ron Bihler, here on the list, USED to run and code RiBBS, but unfortunately has been a while since he has.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.