[Coco] CoCo Wireless RS-232 Pak

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 25 16:17:00 EST 2009

Roger,

Love this stuff....

Many of us have been doing DIRs and loads from the PC for many years with the CoCo......

Just an educated guess here and I don't recall the BlueTooth(BT) class that your device is.

You are using the A7 eb301 BT module???? Class2 is your device?

As this is a TTL serial BT interface, you could, get a BT serial adapter and connect it to an already existing RS232 pak for the CoCo. If not can you please explain why?

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9