[Coco] Buyer beware

Kish Tailor ktailor01 at lineone.net
Tue Feb 24 11:55:59 EST 2009

I have been watching this thread on my ipod and I had to reply to it.

Frank, how did you pay for this transaction? If you used Paypal, guess what,
you can demand a refund from them for the full money (including your
shipping costs).
Buyers like these need to be taught a lession NOT to sell crap on Ebay.

Don't worry, as of last year Buyers cannot post a negative feedback to you.

This has happened to me twice as a buyer and in each case, I won the paypal
appeal and was refunded within 14 days of filing a case.

Kish