[Coco] [Color Computer] Rainbow articles: EPROM emulator

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun Feb 15 22:12:25 EST 2009

Phill,

As pulls work for you and probably for others. I can't base my designs on what I have laying around as surplus. I have lots of EPROMs to but once you have everything developed and working there is no looking back. They are CHEAP as well, depending, some are cheaper than EPROMs.

As far as  the writes go, Boisy streams from a disk.

Regards,

Mark