[Coco] Rainbow uploads

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 09:22:55 EST 2009

Have you tried searching for that information in the list archives? there is
a link appended to each message on where to go for those.

I don't have the information as I really have not followed those posts, saw
something fly about where the effort on putting the electronic copies not
too long ago so limit your search perhaps to February posts.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-