[Coco] Old techies

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Tue Feb 10 22:13:25 EST 2009

I say it's good to be on either side of this groups average age.  I am
going to step out on a limb and say that most if not all the folks on
the above average age side have a wealth of knowledge to bestow on the
rest of us.  And the folks on the lower side of the average have the
duty to to learn such knowledge and ensure that knowledge is passed on
to the coming generations.

Lets keep this party going strong.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard