[Coco] names for the CoCo

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 20:33:50 EST 2009

At first look, I'd call it early middle-school quality, but it's also obvious that English is not the author's first language.  No information on the writer is there, as far as I can tell, unless the lousy rendition by IE is covering things (Firefox, no change except the ads).  From word usage, I'm guessing West African, but Babelfish and cousins can distort anything.  (But research micht have been a bit longer than a minute -- the article mentions Cloud9, which is not exactly a Forbes 500 operation, no matter how much we'd prefer it so).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>
(page has stale links and resume is not up to date as I'm employed at a dead end job with a health plan and if I quit for a short-lived high-pay consulting gig, La Esposa will make me homeless before the first check arrives)