[Coco] Old techies

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 18:02:24 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Dessart"

> I'm turning 31 next month. My first CoCo was either a 1 or a 2, but
> since my parents don't remember, and I was too young, I'm not sure
> which. My exploits on it involved Canyon Climber and before that
> jabbing meaninglessly at the keyboard.
>
> Then it was a CoCo 3, probably from '87, since that's the GIME version
> it has, and I definitely had it in '88, since I was starting to
> program it. Still got it, although it now has 512K, a Disto SCII
> controller, MPI, SS pak, AT keyboard adaptor (thanks Mark!) and it's
> currently at my parents' place.
>
> I'd love it here, but there's no room in this small house, which is a
> shame, cause I'd like to try out some of this new stuff.

James,

 Where there's a will, there's a way.

 I betcha my house is smaller than yours..... a 12X45 redneck trailer house.
 I have two cocos and two PCs active in this place.
 I have a darkroom in which I can make prints from a 4X5 negative up to 4.5
feet wide and 3.5 feet high.
 My living room has a sofa, an arm chair a 27" TV,  and a decent sound
system..
 HEHE! My kitchen is small, but how much room do you need to cook a meal?
Bedroom is small too. How much room to sleep?

 Of course, I remodeled the whole danged interior for this scenario..

  Where there's a will....

   There are no problems, only challenges.

  Make that coco happen!!!

  I gotta tell all, this thread has bee FUN! I love it!

George