[Coco] Old techies

James Dessart skwirl42 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:41:15 EST 2009

I'm turning 31 next month. My first CoCo was either a 1 or a 2, but
since my parents don't remember, and I was too young, I'm not sure
which. My exploits on it involved Canyon Climber and before that
jabbing meaninglessly at the keyboard.

Then it was a CoCo 3, probably from '87, since that's the GIME version
it has, and I definitely had it in '88, since I was starting to
program it. Still got it, although it now has 512K, a Disto SCII
controller, MPI, SS pak, AT keyboard adaptor (thanks Mark!) and it's
currently at my parents' place.

I'd love it here, but there's no room in this small house, which is a
shame, cause I'd like to try out some of this new stuff.

--
James Dessart
<http://skwirl.com/cody/>