[Coco] DriveWire 3.0 Candidate Specification is now online

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 12:57:17 EST 2009

On Tuesday 10 February 2009, Boisy Pitre wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>I have posted a document entitled "DriveWire Protocol Version 3.0
>Candidate Specification" on our website at http://www.cloud9tech.com/
>Click on the "Support" tab, then scroll all the way down to the bottom
>of the Support page, and you will find the link to this document at
>the lower right hand side. I am looking for feedback on this document,
>and especially interested in comments about the WireBug protocol,
>which defines a standard for remote debugging.
>
>My tentative plan is to release DriveWire 3 at next month's CoCoFest,
>along with some other great products at our Cloud-9 booth.  I hope to
>see many of you there.

The download mechanism is starting 2 sessions per file, Boisy.  The one with
spaces in its name as displayed by the FireFox-3.0.6 download manager
proceeds normally, the ones with the escaped %20 for spaces is hung and must
be canceled, then removed.  I've NDI if that is a FF download manager problem
or an html link problem, so if a quick look doesn't show any code errors,
ignore it.  I hadn't noticed it before, but FF was updated to 3.0.6 just a
couple days ago.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)