[Coco] DriveWire 3.0 Candidate Specification is now online

Boisy Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Tue Feb 10 11:00:53 EST 2009

Hey John,

For NitrOS-9, breakpoints are done by inserting the SWI 1-byte opcode
into the execution path.  The SWI vector then routes executino into
the wirebug debugging memory module loaded as part of bootup.  That
module is responsible for talking to the DriveWire server.

For DECB, there's nothing running at the moment.

Boisy