[Coco] CoCoNet status

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Feb 10 12:32:35 EST 2009

At 11:06 AM 2/10/2009, you wrote:
>I have been following the CoCoNet discussions and reviewing coco3.com, at
>this point I am still a little confused as to whether or not CoCoNet will
>work on a CoCo 1, and if the serial ROM paks you are considering will also
>work on a CoCo 1.

The bitbanger version of CoCoNet currently runs at one speed, a base
speed of 57600 bps (115200 bps in ~2mhz mode), and won't work on a
CoCo 1 due to (I think) a signal switching speed issue.  I'll have to
put in a 38400 bps mode or leave the option to just get the wireless pak.

The wireless pak will work on a CoCo 1.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com