[Coco] CoCoNet status

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Tue Feb 10 12:06:10 EST 2009

I have been following the CoCoNet discussions and reviewing coco3.com, at
this point I am still a little confused as to whether or not CoCoNet will
work on a CoCo 1, and if the serial ROM paks you are considering will also
work on a CoCo 1.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies