[Coco] Speech/Sound cartridge

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Feb 7 21:18:49 EST 2009

On Saturday 07 February 2009, George Ramsower wrote:
> Was there an issue with the SSC running a CC3 at 2mhz? I'm about to add
>this cart to one of my OS9 systems on a CC3.
>
> George

Yeah.  There is a filter of some sort that needs something changed, but its
been close to 20 years.  There *may* be something on rtsi about it, and it
was covered in the Rainbow once.  Mine is fixed, but I have NDI what I did to
fix it now.  Or even if it still works, it hasn't been in the mpi in probably
15 years, maybe more.