[Coco] Happy Holidays all! (Coco Holiday Demo Disks enclosed)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Feb 5 00:04:25 EST 2009

On Feb 4, 2009, at 10:55 PM, John wrote:
> But at the very end, the demo said the the Coco3 was available
> starting at
> $100.

The demo could be customized -- I forget how, but holding down a key
or something let you enter the price for it to display.

The CoCo 3 started at $299.95 (or .99) if I recall.

--
18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST! - March 28 & 29, 2009 - Elgin, IL http://www.GlensideCCC.com

Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en