[Coco] Happy Holidays all! (Coco Holiday Demo Disks enclosed)

John johnguin at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 23:55:37 EST 2009

Hello all,

I finally got a chance to download the demo disk below.

A few thoughts:

1.  I had forgotten how cool 8 bit graphics were!
2.  This is well done.  And knowing a little about color palettes and such
just made appreciate some of the tricks taken to get it to work.
3.  I wish there was sound...

But at the very end, the demo said the the Coco3 was available starting at
$100.  For 1986, this seems far too cheap for a coco 3.  Does anyone have
the Christmas catalog from then to see what the price was?  I could imagine
either the demo disk is wrong or that was a reference to a Coco 2 price.
Any ideas?

Thanks all,
John