[Coco] New 6821, 6551 replacements

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Feb 2 21:56:19 EST 2009

At 06:57 PM 2/2/2009, you wrote:
>I agree with you; however, the links Roger provided do list both the
>W65C21S6TPG­14 and the W65C21S6PLG­14 at $7.50 - been around since '78 and
>are in Arizona, USA - or did I miss something?

I think I saw the $7.50 somewhere as well but
it's been a few weeks since I requested a free
sample and I didn't revisit the site after being
left in the dark whether I qualified or not.  The
chips did come today, though.  So I went back to
the site and looked around more and came across
their enhanced 6502 and 6821 chips.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com