[Coco] New 6821, 6551 replacements

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Feb 2 21:53:14 EST 2009

At 06:40 PM 2/2/2009, you wrote:
>Roger,
>
>I tried to find a quick cost on this device. The US Distributor
>couldn't be resolved when I attempted.
>
>What is the piece cost? ALWAYS leery of a web site that doesn't
>advertise their pricing......
>
>Mark
>Cloud-9

I haven't seen a cost either.  Their site has what appears to be a
Pricing and Packaging link, but it doesn't link anywhere.  Nice.
Btw, you can fill out a request for sample form and they leave you
guessing whether you qualified or not, then one day ya might get a
sample like I did which was 2 of the 6551 replacement chips.  I'll
play around with one on a rainy day.  I still haven't read all the
specs to see if they added any extra functions but I was under the
impression that it's a "better" version of the 6551.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com