[Coco] CoCoNet/serial pak survey

Shain Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:48:46 EST 2009

If there's room in the shell, I'd like to see both (or all three) options on
the board as well.  It could be populated with only the parts for the
requested feature; yet could allow the end-user to "upgrade".

Would you also be considering a kit version?

As an aside, what kind of cost would be involved if this was implemented
within a small FPGA(?) with a flash card reader?  It could be similar to a
multi-cart which would bring up a menu allowing selection of the "ROM"
version to load; and, couldn't the card reader also double as a means of
re-programming the FPGA?

sk