[Coco] cocofuse not functional

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 11:24:09 EST 2009

For the second time, I have made attempts to use 'cocofuse' from the
toolshed distribution to mount an OS-9 disk image.

This time it mounts without complaint, but attempts at reading the image
result in a "file name too long" error.

Just curious if it's my environment (Ubuntu Hardy 8.04.1) or if there's
general breakage here.  Is it working for anyone?

Worse yet, 'lsmod' indicates that the fuse module is still in use when I'm
done with my futile attempt and have unmounted the image.  Something is
Not Right.

Steve