[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Difference between Extended color BASIC and Level II BASIC?

Neil neilsmorr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 18:15:37 EST 2009

Those programs are for the Model I (Level II) not the Coco. They need modification for the Coco.

Go here: http://mymc10.tripod.com/software.htm
and look at the book "TRS-80 Color Computer & MC-10 Programs", Cat 26-3195 by William Barden Jr. Those programs run on the Coco.

Also http://mymc10.tripod.com/share.htm
Many of those work fine on the Coco.

Neil