[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Dec 28 09:12:52 EST 2009

Gene,

Be sure and do the touch on /x1 since the main system disk is constantly being regenerated as the driver is modified.

You can do an ex and then kill your telnet, but it really doesn't matter that much if the shell hangs around when you leave your telnet session.

Boisy

On Dec 28, 2009, at 8:03 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> On Monday 28 December 2009, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
>> It looks like several people logged in after the listing was finished and
>> touched their names in the root directory, so the CoCo held up after
>> betting 900K+ worth of data from the server.
>>
>> Did you happen to screen capture what you saw?
>> --
>> Boisy G. Pitre
>> http://www.tee-boy.com/
>
> Humm, I just logged in and left a touch, and I was the only one, but now Tom
> Seagrove is there too.  I take it the logout procedure is to do an ex, and
> then kill the telnet daemon here?
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
>
> If you really want pure ASCII, save it as text... or browse
> it with your favorite browser...
> 	-- Alexandre Maret <amaret at infomaniak.ch>

Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/