[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Dec 28 09:03:46 EST 2009

On Monday 28 December 2009, Boisy G. Pitre wrote:
>It looks like several people logged in after the listing was finished and
> touched their names in the root directory, so the CoCo held up after
> betting 900K+ worth of data from the server.
>
>Did you happen to screen capture what you saw?
>--
>Boisy G. Pitre
>http://www.tee-boy.com/

Humm, I just logged in and left a touch, and I was the only one, but now Tom
Seagrove is there too.  I take it the logout procedure is to do an ex, and
then kill the telnet daemon here?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

If you really want pure ASCII, save it as text... or browse
it with your favorite browser...
	-- Alexandre Maret <amaret at infomaniak.ch>