[Coco] Play with NitrOS-9 over the Internet

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Dec 28 00:30:15 EST 2009

Joel's list of the dw.log file (which is 900+K long) is still running, and is using up all of the DriveWire bandwidth.  It has another 400K left to go.  The server is still responding to SERREADM requests from the CoCo which is good.  This is a great stress test, but will keep the CoCo too busy to respond to other requests for a while yet.

It should be done by morning and tsmons should once again be responsive.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/